Takeaway at The Lily Pad
July 1, 2020
Its not just the team here at the Lily Pad that are gearing back up for welcoming back visitors on July 4th, many of the local pubs in the area are starting to re-open and there are lots of great options locally for you to choose from…
- One of the best pubs in the area during lockdown has been The White Swan at Woodnewton. Great take away menu with theme nights too. Really worth supporting as they have worked really hard to provide delicious food throughout lockdown.
- Village Pizza’s 01780 784587, order early as they very quickly get fully booked for deliveries. www.villagepizzas.co.uk
- King Kebabs – Full curry menu usually 45 min delivery time. 01780 470000
- Café Delight – Wittering Chinese Takeaway
- Wansford Country Lounge – When open great for breakfast/brunch and has been doing takeaway service have a look on website for latest news.
- Tap and Kitchen in Oundle is worth a search too.
- Fish and Chip Van – Arthurs comes into village on Thursday evenings- again google website and you can pre order and pay. They are really good. Made our Thursdays in lockdown great! You can now pop down to the school in Nassington and order as usual from 6.15 pm.
- The Willow and Brook in Apethorpe has been doing ice creams, great for stopping at on a bike ride. Again have a google to see its latest plans
- The Crown at Elton has been doing take away beers and is a great food pub too.
- The Falcon in Fotheringhay is opening up and has been baking fresh bread.
Be sure to check the websites for these businesses to find out more about their individual menus and delivery / takeaway options – we’re confident you will find something delicious in no time at all if you are a little tired after a busy day of exploring the local area!
Meantime if you have any specific requests or questions on the range of options locally – be sure to reach out to us and ask!